Half Life 2 for $29.90 @ GoGamer

CammanCamman NEW! England Icrontian
edited May 2005 in Trading Post
Since Brian introduced me to GoGamer with their $12 UT2004 sale it has become my fav source for video games. I just recently bought the Half Life 2 Collectors Edition for $49.90 ($69.99 at Circuit City, Best Buy, etc) and I just got their latest 48hour madness flier with the regular retail game for only $29.90

Check it out:

http://www.gogamer.com/cgi-bin/GoGamer.storefront/EN/product/001HL2

I can personally vouch for GoGamer, awesome prices and quick shipping. They also have a "Dirt Cheap" shipping option which is sent Media Mail USPS for only 2 bucks. Media Mail might take an extra few days but they do have tracking on it, and 2 bucks can't be beat, I've used the dirt cheap on both UT2k4 and Half Life and UT came in like 4 days, HL2 came in a little over a week because I ordered on a friday.

Awesome site, great deal, just wanted to let everyone know for anybody who doesn't have HL2 yet and is looking to get it cheaper than everywhere else!

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    Man, I got this morning and I was all excited to post it and you had to GO STEAL MY THUNDER, CAMMAN :mad:

Anyways, anybody who is thinking about attending SMLAN 05 and doesn't have HL2 yet should definitely jump on this deal, since I have a feeling that HL2MP will be a very popular game at Lan 05

I also vouch for gogamer - i use them a lot. Their dirt cheap shipping just rocks, i wish more places did that. $2 shipping!