Wish it luck!

RWBRWB Icrontian
edited May 2005 in Folding@Home
I am about to bring up my second computer for F@H, I have NO idea if it will work, the Video Card is my old 9700Pro that never worked properly, the Motherboard is an SINXP1394 which I haven't used in like over a year, the P4 2.4B had SEVERAL bent pins(all of which I rebent properly). Ohh and all the parts were spare parts I hadn't really kept in a safe area.... IE at the bottom of a bunch of other parts in a box.

I just need a bit of luck and I hope it may just work out for a secondary system which may run at 3GHz again like it used to. :D

Comments

• mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited May 2005
    Good Luck!
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    mmonnin is my new luck charm since he was the only to wish me luck. I gotta say, I am surprised it works :p

That's right, add one more rig to the farm. That makes three machines under my complete controll. Though right now the new one is being formatted for a Windows 2000 install at the moment. I gotta find a way to get my KVM switch to work with my Logitech Wireless Combo, the mouse works fine, but the keyboard is USB I suppose and so of course the KVM has no USB ability. I tried to use a converter thing that was for the mouse, but that didn't work so I stole the keyboard from my little brothers computer(which is never used).

I'd even put F@H on my brothers PC, but my parents got iffy about me having a new machine running 24/7 due to electric bills and all. But anyways, thanks to mmonnin, I am sure you helped out in some cosmic way or whatever :D