My production is slipping?!

RWBRWB Icrontian
edited May 2005 in Folding@Home
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=21713

I was looking at the chart of my future expected outcome to be and it's getting lower and lower! WTF is going on? I mean the last two to three days one of my computers was down, but of course I brought it back online today plus one more machine. My mothers PC was going though.

But according to what I see it's been slowly going down for some time now. :mad:

Comments

• DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    It's probably just a round of crappy point/time WU's. Some gromacs that you get worth 155 or 57 points take way too long for what they are worth. Have you got the option for large WU's enabled in your software?
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    Yes I believe so.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    The whole team is slipping, but it's probably a project-wide thing, because we are not slowing down, and are gaining new members every 2-3 days.

My personal production took a nosedive over the last day as well.
  • edited May 2005
    Yeah, I've noticed it too. My P4 I still have folding here is presently stuck with one of those sorry Gro wu's plus a Tinker wu, which you know are low producers on P4 machines. :(
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited May 2005
    My two HT P4's are working on 2 450 pt QMD units and a non-HT P4 has some other gromac wu... A celeron is happily munching a 600 pt gromac. 700 pts/week, not bad! :)

It's been going great for me. :scratch:
  • qparadoxqparadox Vancouver, BC
    edited May 2005
    One of my duron 1G's managed to get a stinker gromac, 2 weeks for 150 points. My overall production has dropped as well :/
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    well if it's any indication it looks like yesterday I turned in absolutely nothing at all. Today it looks like I turned in 10k!!