Video modifying software?

entropyentropy Yah-Der-Hey (Wisconsin)
edited May 2005 in Internet & Media
Well, last night at prom I took a crapload of pictures. Those I can deal with. However, I also took some videos. That's harder. Since it was relatively dark, with only the standard [and annoying] flashing lights, everything is way too dark. Basically what I'm looking for is a Photoshop of sorts for videos. Does anything like this exist? To play with levels, maybe rotate, etc etc. They're all in .mov format, so if there's something that can natively handle those, it'd be great... otherwise I could try to convert them with something else.

Comments

• RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    Photoshop with timecode = Adobe After Effects + $1000 give or take.

Pinnacle Studio should work fine though as well. OR! You could try out a theory of mine and see how it goes. If you already have photoshop you could use Quicktime Pro or something that can take a video and break it down into an image sequence. Then using photoshop and a batch file or whatever have it edit each image the way you want it to. Then all you would need to do is put it back into Quicktime or something like it into a movie format again.

:D
  • entropyentropy Yah-Der-Hey (Wisconsin)
    edited May 2005
    After Effects can do that? Wow. I thought that was only for making stuff in, like flash-type stuff. Cool, thanks :)

As for the split-batch-combine theory... I'll leave that to someone else ;D