tcith Cinches 550,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited May 2005 in Milestones
Yikes! The man just celebrated his Half-Million-Point Milestone a few days ago, now he's moving fast toward the next 500K. Super job, tcith!
550,000 Whopping-Big Points!!!!!!!
:ausflag: :ausflag: :ausflag: :ausflag: :ausflag: :ausflag: :ausflag: :ausflag: :ausflag: :ausflag: :ausflag: :ausflag:
attachment.php?attachmentid=9688&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9688&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9688&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9688&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9688&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9688&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9688&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9688&stc=1

Comments

• tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
    edited May 2005
    Well I am trying to stop being squished by DanG as he ploughs on mowing down road kill as he goes.

So I'm shoveling more coal, got the hamsters in the wheels on steroids and have asked the slave master to start beating the drums double time (I find it helps if I play acid house music into the rowing pit as well - the lasers, fog machine and mirror balls where purely the slaves idea)

oh and I threw 8 P4 3.02Ghz and 24 PIII 667 machines into the farm for the next 20 weeks or so while this project we are running is on

:thumbsup:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited May 2005
    tcith wrote:
    ...I threw 8 P4 3.02Ghz and 24 PIII 667 machines into the farm for the next 20 weeks or so...
    :eek:

Wow! You're going to pick up the pace with that addition. :D
  • DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    tcith wrote:
    Well I am trying to stop being squished by DanG as he ploughs on mowing down road kill as he goes.

So I'm shoveling more coal, got the hamsters in the wheels on steroids and have asked the slave master to start beating the drums double time (I find it helps if I play acid house music into the rowing pit as well - the lasers, fog machine and mirror balls where purely the slaves idea)

oh and I threw 8 P4 3.02Ghz and 24 PIII 667 machines into the farm for the next 20 weeks or so while this project we are running is on

:thumbsup:

Damn, that's a lot of extra power. I'm gonna have to get my butt in gear and get my opteron online tonight.

Good work tcith!
  • tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
    edited May 2005
    DanG wrote:
    Damn, that's a lot of extra power. I'm gonna have to get my butt in gear and get my opteron online tonight.

Good work tcith!

and now you overtake me in a more civilised 141 days instead of the 28 odd days that was happening before - I'm not going down without a fight dammit ! :cool:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited May 2005
    Another (quick) milestone, tcith. Way to go. :thumbsup:

Looks like you will need a wharehouse for that many computers. :D