Dual Monitor Help

RWBRWB Icrontian
edited May 2005 in Hardware
I wanna play video on my TV, but I cannot seem to get it to extend. I am using a Radeon 9700 Pro on the machine in question with Omega 5.4 Drivers.

I haven't really done this before, but I just bought the RCA cables to do this and even though everythings connected it just won't work. The video out is a S-Video connection, but I have this adapter that came with a card that makes the S-Video an RCA connection type which is what I am using.

Any ideas folks?

Comments

• EMTEMT Seattle, WA Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    OK, on the Settings tab of Display properties, this is the way I do it...

1) Go to Advanced, Displays tab, enable the TV. You can choose I think whether you want it duplicated or a separate output here, so try to get it separate

2) Back on the main settings window, click on the no longer grayed "2" display and check "Extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor"
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    I don't see anything that asks if I want it dupped or separated. And when I try to extend my desktop it never sticks. Nothing happens. Before I hit apply it's not greyed out, but when i do hit apply it justr everts back to it's original state.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    I just tested it out on my other machine, it works fine. I'll just use it on that one instead. Thanks, now I can do other things while working :p