the [H]

TheBaronTheBaron Austin, TX
edited May 2005 in Folding@Home
Team [H]ard|OCP has lost their number one ranking! rejoice in their misfortune :D

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    It's a misfortune for the project :(
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    Aside from losing their ranking, did they lose production too? If not, then it's really not a bad thing, but rather a good thing - they'll try extra hard to get back to the top spot.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited May 2005
    They've actually been kicking it up a notch, just got steamrolled by a bunch of Aussies. (Sound familiar? ;D )
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    Definitely not a misfortune for [H], have you seen how many new members OCAU has in the last 2 weeks? I say it's very good for the project.
  • edited May 2005
    They are slugging it out right now as they've traded places twice now in the past few weeks. What a great fight!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    Man, Australia is really taking over the folding scene :D
  • tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
    edited May 2005
    Hey what can we say :D
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    It's a misfortune for the project :(
    omfg I'm an idiot. :rolleyes: I read that post to say they lost their number one ranking folder. I thought a really high producer had quit. Looks like I need to invest in some spectacles. :o I think it's great to see things shaking up at the top :)
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited May 2005
    I thought that too, Matt. Their still number one ranked member lost his production months ago.

I looked and mjannusch lost a bunch of production. He is ranked #5 on their team.