Scott_M Scorches 400,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited May 2005 in Milestones
I had the great pleasure of meeting Scott in person yesterday. He's as great a guy as he is a Folder. I also came away with a huge box of computer parts for the SMx Project. :D

I was also lucky enough to get to see his impressive Folding arsenal. Let me tell you, it's no surprise that this guy is one of Team 93's elite.

Awesome job, Scott! :thumbsup:
Hittin' The 400K Bullseye!!!!!!!
:necro: :necro: :necro: :necro: :necro: :necro: :necro: :necro:
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    Way to fold Scott.... Awesome total. Keep it up and we'll be adding you to the Million club in no time!!! :thumbsup:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited May 2005
    Another great milestone, Scott. :thumbsup:

(hope you don't get a sore neck reading this, lol) :)
  • scottscott Medina, Ohio Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    Thanks Guys !!
    Sorry I have not been around much lately. there is a lot going on here right now, I may be tardy for awhile. I will keep the machines smokin though.

As Prof said above, We had the pleasure of getting together the other day. ( We are only about 30 miles apart ) For those of you who have not figured it out yet, Prof is a great guy !! This forum is very lucky to have him around. For all the work he does on various projects and just "HELP" in general , I like his "SLY" humor the best !! Prof , I hope that box of parts helps!
    dragonV8 wrote:

(hope you don't get a sore neck reading this, lol) :)
    Jon
    I had to build a dual monitor setup with the left monitor displaying The image rotated 180 degrees. So now whenever one of our fellow Aussies post I just move it to the other monitor so I don't get that sore neck . :D But your concern is appreciated !

Thanks !!

Scott