Mouse Pads

1030mhz1030mhz Tail end of tomarrow
edited May 2005 in Hardware
Well its gameing but not software so i figured id post here and the powers that be can move the thread as needed.

I'm in the market for a new mouse pad, i got a cheepy one that works with my MX1000 but its seen better days. I looked around a bit for reviews on new gaming mouse pads, but most of them seem to read more like ads than reivews. So i pose the question for the gamers out there what brand mouse pad do you use?

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    A $4 anti-piracy mousepad. Heh.
  • EMTEMT Seattle, WA Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    Mousepads are weak :)
  • qparadoxqparadox Vancouver, BC
    edited May 2005
    it really depends how big of a mousing surface you want. If you're just a "normal" mouser using a normal sensitivity range then the funcpad is still an awesome pad. Its got 2 surfaces to suit your taste . If you're a super low sensitivity person then something like the destrukt mat (absolutely huge mousepad) is another good choice. Personally I have a funcpad on my desk and an everglide giganta that I take with my laptop.
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited May 2005
    I agree with qp. I use the funcpad. It's a free mousepad from Alienware - I won two of them at a lan party free, I think they're great.
  • entropyentropy Yah-Der-Hey (Wisconsin)
    edited May 2005
    I use my desk :-/ I always found that I didn't like being restricted by a mouse pad, so I just skipped it :)
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    I use a sheet of teflon mousing surface called C4 from a place called cshyde.com - I also use some of their teflon mouse tape. It's a weird feeling at first but it's very easy to move the mouse. ;)
  • EMTEMT Seattle, WA Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    entropy wrote:
    I use my desk :-/ I always found that I didn't like being restricted by a mouse pad, so I just skipped it :)

Me too, but I still use a ball mouse... so I should probably stop contributing to this thread ;)
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    EMT wrote:
    Me too, but I still use a ball mouse... so I should probably stop contributing to this thread ;)

Ball mice are weak. ;)
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    Do you have something against balls? ;)
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited May 2005
    I should think anybody would have something against mice with half inch balls!
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    Wow. I can't top that. I believe I've just been pwn3d.

/me bows before bothered.