99 cents gets you 6 songs at MSN Music

CammanCamman NEW! England Icrontian
edited May 2005 in Trading Post
I've previously ranted about how much I like MSN Music, I think basically all the "99 cent per track" music services are much alike, I just happened to choose MSN Music, its got a pretty clean and simple site interface, just a small (sub 1mb) "download manager" to install that ensures clean delivery of songs, and having dealt with their customer service over a song that was encoded poorly I know they have very quick turn-around, credited me properly and made sure to have the song re-encoded, very good service.

So anyway the reason I'm posting this is because right now they have a deal going for new and existing customers, you buy one song for 99 cents and the next 5 you download are completely free, I use MSN Music all the time so I was pretty happy to hear about it. So if you already use MSN Music, your next purchase gets you 5 more songs and if you're thinking about signing up with one I highly recommend this one. I think the offer is good for quite a while too, like through September.

Comments

• shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    can you play these songs in anything other than WMP?
  • CammanCamman NEW! England Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    I assume anything that supports WMA's Digital Rights Management, I'm not sure though, I'll have to check it out

update//

according to their site, they "recommend" WMP10, but, I think anything that supports Windows Media DRM will work
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    Thanks Camman, I am gonna sign up for their service. Does iTunes support WMA? I guess I could find out for myself :p