FS - Palm Tungsten E and 256 mb SD card.

khankhan New
edited May 2005 in Trading Post
I have a used Palm Tungsten E (standard specs) that I'm looking to sell. I have all the original CDs and documentation, along with the charger (with US, Europe, England, and an unrecognizable (looks like this / \) plug adapters) and USB cable.

Still has original stylus and leather flip cover, and the screen is blemish-free. The back has some scuffing on the reflective surface, the type you'd see from having it in your pocket, but nothing deep or noticable.

Aside from that, it is in very much like-new condition. It comes pre-loaded for your convenience with an NES emulator, and a couple other games and applications. I can reset/erase everything if you want.

I'd like to get 130 (shipped) for it. I'll do international shipping if you cover the actual cost.

The SD card is a 256 mb SanDisk SD card. That's pretty much all there is to say. I'd like 18 for this (shipped), which is less than I've seen em going for on Ebay.

You can buy them both together for 135$ shipped.

As for references, Geeky1, Drasnor, and Mobboss can all vouch for me personally, I have ebay ratings under kaishek. Paypal is preferred and easiest.

Am I forgetting anything? I don't think so...yeah. That's it.

edit: I did forget something. Contact me at asreese (gmail address) or post here.. Also, I'll be out of town till next Monday, but I should be able to check my email/this thread at some point.

Comments

• khankhan New
    edited May 2005
    Price drop to 115 shipped before I ebay it.