FS: Local Pickup Only 06281

MizugoriMizugori NYC
edited May 2005 in Trading Post
I have:

an older mac computer, complete with monitor mouse and keyboard, works fine, i think it has macOS 8 or 9 on it, i don't have a disc for that with it, processor is ~200 mhz i believe (keep in mind mac is a different scale than pc)

$50

15" PC monitor - your average monitor, i think it goes up to 800x600 resolution, its from a win95 pc. it might go higher but i know for a fact it will do 800x600 so im going to say that for now. its standard light grey plastic around the screen. power cord included if you want it

$20

Epson C-80 Printer

works but I got a new HP one with a combo copy/scanner etc. and I don't need more than one printer. ink is low but so is the price, its not worth it for me to refill the ink just to sell it cheap

$20

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    What is the model number of the Mac?
  • MizugoriMizugori NYC
    edited May 2005
    well... on the front it says Macintosh Performa 6400/180

does that help?
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    Yep, that's great. It's actually a 180mhz processor.

Just so any potential buyers know, that machine will not be able to run OSX, but it would still be a cool project computer. You can run linux on it, as well as all the other Mac OS' up to 9.2 :)
  • MizugoriMizugori NYC
    edited May 2005
    Seem's its overclocked to 220 mhz... wow i didn't know you could OC a mac

also, for reference it ran caesar III, starcraft, escape velocity, and a few other games for me