Want feedback on website...

edited June 2005 in Internet & Media
I am a professional webpage designer and recently I have just designed another website. I hope you people can give me useful criticism about this website...

http://www.hwachong.edu.sg/home/index.html

Comments

• shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    On this page:
    http://www.hwachong.edu.sg/union/elections2005/main.html

you left the underscores in the links on the side. Dunno if that was a conscious design choice or not.

I've attached a pic with a couple problems when viewing the main page. The flash stuff on the home page is on top of the drop down menus. The contact info is half visible - bottom cut off by the drop down menus. It would be good if all the pages had a link to the home page.
    fire.PNG 208.5K
  • Lord_NightLord_Night Piqua Ohio
    edited May 2005
    Umm in Opera, I dont even get the menu Shwaip does.
    FireFox same errors as he does.

but works great in IE, all pages load correctly or they look correct. nothing missing that I can tell. loads fast, well I am on a T1 at work so...

looks really good. the color and style are good. easy to navigate,
    hope that helps..
  • edited May 2005
    on safari the navigation at the top also doesn't work and the text isn't alligned correctly (all as was pointed out above) apart from that it looks nice, good job.
  • edited June 2005
    Thanks everybody for your replies. I meant this page to be suited to IE and not exactly Firefox or other browsers like Opera. I am trying to correct this problem right now. :D
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited June 2005
    I click the link and get a totally differant looking site. Also it is all on one side of the screen, I cropped the pic. Mozilla Firefox.
    site.jpg 102.3K
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    bothered wrote:
    I click the link and get a totally differant looking site. Also it is all on one side of the screen, I cropped the pic. Mozilla Firefox.
    I think you clicked the link in shwaip's post instead of admin's. :)