SM_24 Mauls 4K

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited May 2005 in Milestones
Just like clockwork, here's the milestone of the week for SM_24. Great job by SuperHost Buddy J for keeping her going, and to Team 93 for making it all happen!

:fold::fold: :headbange :fold::fold:

Comments

• dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited May 2005
    Buddy's new buddy is doing very well. :)

Way to fold 4K in no time. :thumbsup:
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    5k will be a bit delayed. Due to a power surge over the weekend, I didn't catch that she was stuck half-way restarted. All is good now. She's cranking away.

Prof- Whenever she starts, it gets a Primary Drive Failure and you have to hit F11 to continue. Did that happen to you. What needs to be done so it doesn't stop on that if the system restarts? I'll have a look in the BIOS and make sure that the primary drive is set to Master 1 HDD or whatever, but any other suggestions?
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited May 2005
    The only thing I can figure is that the onboard SCSI Controller is looking for something which isn't there. I had some weirdness in the BIOS at times. I ended up replacing the CMOS battery just to be on the safe side.

You might want to check the CPU frequency, too. Sometimes after a hard reset or hang (rare) they would drop to 900MHz or somesuch. :rolleyes:
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    It shall be done. :thumbsup: