What do you all think about this price deal on Corsair Ram?

HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
edited June 2005 in Hardware
Hey gang, I was wondering what you all think of this one day deal New Egg is having on Corsair Ram. $77.00
CORSAIR ValueSelect 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Unbuffered DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel Kit System Memory Cas Latency 2.5
newegg.com
I've got a couple boards that will run it, that have lesser 333 ram and such in them. (not dual either) I'd like to upgrade the ram in them if this is a decent deal. And it's only one day--Today 6/1/05. Ends at 5:30 PM.
Thnx for opinions all...

Comments

• GrayFoxGrayFox /dev/urandom Member
    edited June 2005
    Not bad

And that ram does 2-3-3-7 @ 2.6V (my buddy has it) Its great value ram.
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    Also found this Patriot memory there too--$67.00 after $14.00 rebate.
    Patriot Signature Series 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Unbuffered DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel Kit System Memory Cas Latency 2.5 newegg.com
    Which is the better Ram? Corsair value select or this patriot Sig series.
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    Bump, Am going to buy one or the other today. Any suggestions?
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    I know someone had a thread on Patriot memory back a couple mnths ago, but can't find it now. Just wanted to make sure I got the better of the two-- Corsair value select or Patriot Sig series. They both seem to be good ram and there are good reviews of both on the net.
  • TheBaronTheBaron Austin, TX
    edited June 2005
    Hawk wrote:
    I know someone had a thread on Patriot memory back a couple mnths ago, but can't find it now. Just wanted to make sure I got the better of the two-- Corsair value select or Patriot Sig series. They both seem to be good ram and there are good reviews of both on the net.
    I'd go with the Corsair, as myself and Grayfox will both vouch for its quality
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    Thnx guys. Appreciate the input. I'll go with the Corsair. I was leaning toward that one, but wanted to get some of your input just to make sure. Now all I need is a deal on an AMD Athlon XP 3200+ or 3000+ processor and I'll have all 4 of my systems crankin.
    Thnx again guys.