Crap I love ebay

TexTex Dallas/Ft. Worth
edited June 2005 in Hardware
I just got a PAIR of these

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.asp?Submit=Go&DEPA=0&type=&description=opteron+246&Category=34&minPrice=&maxPrice=&Go.x=0&Go.y=0

for $296

And the guy has several more going off in the next 8 hours. This is half price which is unreal. 12 month warranty etc..

If you wanted dual opterons jump in this deal now. If I had more spare change I would buy them just to resell.

Tex

Comments

• FlintstoneFlintstone SE Florida
    edited June 2005
    You Suck!!! ;D;D;D
  • TexTex Dallas/Ft. Worth
    edited June 2005
    You whiney baby... (grin) you have what ??? a pair of 250 opterons now you want to upgrade?

And you begrudge me for groveling and some how snifing out a deal for 246's? (grin)

Love ya man.

But Tex sticks out his tongue at you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

Tex

Hey! You just emailed me and wanted a NAS server right? gee... I suddenly have an extra MSI k8d with dual opteron 240's.... (BOSEG)
  • sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited June 2005
    yeah eBay is always good like that. I've gotten so many truly amazing deals, that I couldn't even begin to tell you about all of them. I have 95 feedback (100% positive) right now, and its constantly going higher. I can't ever see myself leaving ebay. I must say, however, I did lose $98.00 one time from a fraudulent seller. Yes I filed every report, claim, and all of that jazz but they said they couldn't get my money back. I did everything short of calling the FBI lol. But anyways, all the money I've saved and made on eBay has probably evened out, so I still stand happy with it. :D
  • DonutDonut Maine New
    edited June 2005
    Nice deal! :thumbsup: