Thermaltake Tsunami /~/ Soprano

sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
edited July 2005 in Hardware
what are the differences between the thermaltake tsunami and soprano besides $20?

Tsunami - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811133132

Soprano - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811133145

Comments

• shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    At first glance - The tsunami's 3.5" drive cages are removable.

And the tsunami is AL, the soprano steel/plastic.
  • sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited June 2005
    ooooooooh ok :thumbsup:
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    the tsunami also apears to have the LED accent lights where the sopprano doesnt, id go for the tsunami becaue of the all aluminum construction
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    thats one nice case bro, compared to mine, and youve seen what it looks like. it a blue piece of acient history, but maybe it wont be so bad once i get all the drives black instead of white... I hope it does.
    edited June 2005
    yeah I'm planning on ordering the Black Tsunami with window, really soon. I'll post pix when I get it! Hopefully I'll be able to get the cables really organized
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    To be perfectly honest 100 dollars can go wayyyyy farther in terms of a case...
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811119035
    ...for example, removable mobo tray, way better cooling, and way sturdier than a TT.
    Just think of what your getting before you go spending 100 for some leds, windows, and chrome trim.
    edited June 2005
    ummm... lol that one is pretty boring. Whats wrong with the Tsunami? Tonns of people like it :D
    edited June 2005
    Well, if you wanna spend your money on looks thats cool. Personally i think the CM looks way better, thats my opinionm but at the same time the coolermaster has way more functionality. thats my 2 cents, if a die hard TT fanboy such as yourself cant be swayed go with what you like buddy. hope it pans out for you :thumbsup:
  • MadballMadball Fort Benton, MT
    edited July 2005
    The difference? None. They're both ugly. Antec Sonata II. :thumbsup:
    edited July 2005
    Madball wrote:
    The difference? None. They're both ugly. Antec Sonata II. :thumbsup:
    ewww sonata haven't seen one of them before lol.. jk, ya thats also a nice case in that same price range. ps. ide still get the cm
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    I like the CM. Not too flashy, and it seems pretty sturdy. I've never been a fan of Thermaltake cases. I've always theought they were ugly.
    edited July 2005
    lol obviously we all have different opinions, and theres nothing wrong with that. I appreciate the input, but I think I'll still go with the Thermaltake Tsunami