csimon Scores 2,250,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited June 2005 in Milestones
That's two and one-quarter million points for Team 93 and the F@H Project as a whole. Two-Million-Two-Hundred-Fifty THOUSAND points toward finding a solution for some of the worst medical problems one can imagine. Well done, Pholding Pharaoh!
Still The King!!!!!!!
:csimon::csimon::csimon::csimon::csimon::csimon::csimon::csimon::csimon::csimon::csimon::csimon:
attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    What else can you say except:

:csimon:

:D

Congrats, chris!

:smokin:
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    wow thanks guys.
    With the slump and I all I wasn't even thinking milestones and ...viola!

thanks again!

:csimon:
  • SiggySiggy Sydney Australia
    edited June 2005
    I am in awe!!!
  • DonutDonut Maine New
    edited June 2005
    :csimon::respect:
  • tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
    edited June 2005
    I see the slump is over - I have been taking great interest in keeping tabs on my great nemisis DanG and I notice of late your out producing even his stupendous efforts - hope you a "slumpless" for a long time :D

Congrats
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    :respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect:
    Still :smokin: