tcith Tickles 650,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited June 2005 in Milestones
Since the day he joined Team 93, our buddy tcith has been a force to be reckoned with. Currently in the top twelve of all producers on the team (The Dirty Dozen?), he has now reached even greater heights of 1337itude. Great job, pal!
tcith Takes The Cake!!!!!!!
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1

Comments

• tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
    edited June 2005
    Thanks - all I am trying to do is stay in front of that folding phenomenon DanG - he is about to steam roller me but I ain't going down without a fight.

must pedal faster !!!!!
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited June 2005
    Great milestone, Ian. :thumbsup:

Way to F:fold:LD.
  • DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    Fantastic work tcith! WTF!
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    tcith wrote:
    Thanks - all I am trying to do is stay in front of that folding phenomenon DanG - he is about to steam roller me but I ain't going down without a fight.

must pedal faster !!!!!

You and me both...... Congrats on 650K!!!! :thumbsup:
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    nice. :thumbsup: