DanG Puts A Crimp In 650,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited June 2005 in Milestones
DanG is really putting the heat on the handful of teammates who stand above him. Currently one of the top two producers on Team 93, it's safe to say that no one will sleep well knowing he is out there Folding away. Congrats on being on of Team 93's truly elite Folders, Dan!
Dan Is The Man!!!!!!!
:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:
attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1

Comments

• tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
    edited June 2005
    Congratulations - your the one spuring me on at the moment - I am amazed I have managed to stay in front of you this long.

Your awesome competition - excellent work :thumbsup:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited June 2005
    Congrats on your latest milestone DanG.

Way to F:fold:LD. :thumbsup:
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    Simply awesome, dude!!!! Great work. :thumbsup:

You are :smokin: ... no doubt about it....