ParagonCA Sale - RD1 BIOS Saviors & RD3XP Gladiator IDE Cable - Extra 5% for SMForums

SmiGDigSmiGDig Albany, NY
edited June 2005 in Trading Post
Hey guys,

I'm having a sale for RD1 BIOS Saviors and RD3XP Gladiator Cables this week offering 10% off until midnight June 30th.

I'm offering an extra 5% off everything including on top of the other 10% to Short-Media Forums members and any friends of theirs with coupon code: SMForums5June30

Thanks for all your support!

Adam Siemiginowski
Owner, ParagonCA

Comments

• JimboraeJimborae Newbury, Berks, UK New
    edited June 2005
    Boo sucks no international postage Adam :(
  • SmiGDigSmiGDig Albany, NY
    edited June 2005
    Shipping: All packages are shipped via USPS 2 Day Priority shipping for the Continental US. All packages are shipped the next afternoon after the order is placed, Monday through Saturday excluding holidays. Shipping & Handling costs are automatically calculated at checkout based on total weight of the order and the shipping rates of the USPS. Contact me at support@paragonca.com for international orders. Free Shipping Coupons are for Domestic Purchases unless otherwise stated. Use the coupon code FREESHIP99 for orders over $99.99 for free shipping in the US.

I pulled that out of my Policy Page. I should probably make that more evident to every shopper as most people only read that with problems. Thanks for the tip. Just send me an email with what country you'd like to order from and I'll give you a shipping quote. I might just add a standard flat rate for international, what do you think?