Cm Stacker

edited June 2005 in Hardware
Yes, I know this is not too new of a case, but it seems people forget that it exists. For anyone that ever thought they could use the greatest cooling, sh*tload of optical drives, or was gonna massively raid their computer, and needed slots for coolers. THIS I BELIEVE IS THE KING OF CASES!!!

BEHOLD THE CM STACKER!!!!

http://www.coolermaster.com/index.php?LT=english&Language_s=2&url_place=product_list&p_class=614

5d8ffd88723e667e60a1ca38b11d7c43.jpg

Comments

• JChretienJChretien Vancouver, BC, Canada
    edited June 2005
    yeah i think we have a couple people here using it right now.. some lucky people have two ;p
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    wish I could afford one of them, instead of this little 10 year old midtower i have :shakehead , But I painted it and put some windows in it to try and bring it into the present. Its definatley an improvement from the beige. and im gettin all black drives and hdd coolers, so should look pretty awesome, especially when I get the fans in the windows, but since my case is small, my window is comparitively smaller, than most.
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited June 2005
    Its on the to get list!
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    ya i had one, if you plan to water cool your system its limitless as far as ways to do it. it is pretty light considering its size but only down side is a stacker with a full pc and a water system in it still weighs a damn ton, so dont plan on moving it around alot, but the casters help.