Wireless gear: 802.11b. Linksys WPC 11 and Wireless router ///Router Sold///

khankhan New
edited July 2005 in Trading Post
Hey guys

I have two Linksys WPC11 v.4 802.11b cards for sale. They use the Realtek chipset, and are nice sturdy little cards. They come in their original box minus the UPC code. They are otherwise unopened and unused.

EDIT:
You guys are twisting my arm here. 10 dollars will buy you a network card, shipped.

Comments

• NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    What might be the model number on that router?
  • khankhan New
    edited July 2005
    BEFW11S4 is the model number, it is the latest revision of the Linksys 802.11b wireless router.
  • JengoJengo Pasco, WA | USA
    edited July 2005
    im soooooo tempted...

but im still not sure

:(
  • khankhan New
    edited July 2005
    (Moderator Edits)

Thanks for responding to the thread, but please read the rules. No negotiating in the forums. Please, haggle away, but do it through email or Private Messages. Tanku

:)
  • JengoJengo Pasco, WA | USA
    edited July 2005
    im not trying to haggle or anything, i just cant decide if i want it or not.

lol

i just thought id let you know that i was alittle interested but unsure

oh and by the way, i have read the rules and stuff

;):D:cool:
  • khankhan New
    edited July 2005
    Ponder it well good sir. I bought myself this stuff then realized...I need money! I just hate ebaying cause of the fees and stuff.
  • khankhan New
    edited July 2005
    Hey Jengo, I have an offer for $22 on another forum. If you can beat that by tomorrow I'll give it to you, but otherwise I'm about to sell it. Let me know quick!
  • sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited July 2005
    Moderator Edit:

Please read the DD&TP rules here. Please note --
    3. Be courteous – no “thread crapping” (posting negative comments about price, the seller, or his product). If you disagree with a price, or with a buyer's or seller's claims, please notify that individual via Private Message or email. It is perfectly acceptable though, to leave positive remarks about an item or an individual.
  • khankhan New
    edited July 2005
    Sorry mod, I've gotten used to haggling in-forum elsewhere. I'll take it to PMs.

PS for everyone else 22$+ will take the router right now.
  • khankhan New
    edited July 2005
    Router was sold elsewhere, so all I have left now are 5 10$ wireless cards.