Calendar software

entropyentropy Yah-Der-Hey (Wisconsin)
edited July 2005 in Science & Tech
Does anyone know of any good calendar software? What I want is something like a widget, where I could call it up and it would set my desktop in the background and take up the whole screen. I have the calendar for Konfabulator, and the task scheduler... but I need both, in one. I want to be able to click on a day, and write in "Do blahblahblah."

It'd be really nice, since now I have to keep track of my hours at work. I've got them written down, and I suppose I could get a real calendar, but this is so much easier.

Suggestions anyone?

Oh, free is always good :)

Comments

• BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited July 2005
  • entropyentropy Yah-Der-Hey (Wisconsin)
    edited July 2005
    Hm. Not quite what I was expecting, but I think I like it. Thanks :)

If anyone has anything else they really like, suggest that, too. Variety never hurts.

What I was thinking of is something more along the lines of a calendar you hang up. It's got space for you to write in notes and stuff. Something like that would be cool, but again, only if it could be called up since it'd have to be big.

http://www.zepsoft.com/wallcal/ something like this. Free would be cool, though. And maybe that calling thing again...
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited July 2005
    Why not just use the calandar in outlook? It will remind you of anything you need to do and you can set it up as you like.