DanG Garners 750,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited July 2005 in Milestones
Good grief - it's like the milestone-of-the-week-club for this guy. What more is there to say, except look out if you're in his way. DanG is coming to get ya!
DanG Is Unstoppable!!!!!!!
:headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange
attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1

Comments

• NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    edited July 2005
    You're a folding monster!
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    Yeah... I know... he's climbing up on me fast... I know, he's a milestone killer.... yeah I know, he's a great guy....

Congrats Dan... Keep up the FAST work... :thumbsup:
    :fold::fold::fold::fold::fold::fold::fold:
    :fold::fold::fold::fold::fold::fold::fold:
  • tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
    edited July 2005
    Congratulations buddy - fantastic effort :thumbsup:

Your a legend
  • DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    Thanks guys.

Oh, and tcith, I'm still gunning for you. I've got 4 more machines added to my arsenal.
  • tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
    edited July 2005
    DanG wrote:
    Thanks guys.

Oh, and tcith, I'm still gunning for you. I've got 4 more machines added to my arsenal.

Catch me if you can Dr Frankenstein - you've created a monster and I am determined to better my creator :rarr: