tcith Chews Up 800,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited July 2005 in Milestones
It seems like tcith reaches a new milestone in every week that has a Wednesday in it. I'm sure we'll see you here again in a few days, buddy!
Ridgy-Didge Folding, Mate!!!!!!!
attachment.php?attachmentid=7435&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=7435&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=7435&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=7435&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=7435&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9688&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9688&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9688&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9688&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9688&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9688&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9688&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9688&stc=1

/me prays his Aussie slang dictionary has not let him down... ;D

Comments

• tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
    edited July 2005
    No your dictionary is abloody bewdy mate...

Strewth, those points are stacking up higher that a brown dog on a sheeps back ... I'm no sheila when it comes to foldin'. :thumbsup:
  • DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    WTF tcith!
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    :wow:
    100,000 behind me!!!! Sweet mother of Cogs.... WAY TOO CLOSE.

Way to fold.... :thumbsup:
  • NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    edited July 2005
    Good job! I'm no Aussie but, good work, mate!
    edited July 2005
    QCH2002 wrote:
    :wow:
    100,000 behind me!!!! Sweet mother of Cogs.... WAY TOO CLOSE.

Yes, be afraid be very afraid - I car-jacked DanG's truck and now I am barrelling up on you as fast as I can fold.

Lets see 38 days to take you down - you'll make a million before me but not be in front for much longer .....

now to go and watch more "Pinky and the Brain" to get ideas about global domination ........
  • DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    tcith wrote:
    Yes, be afraid be very afraid - I car-jacked DanG's truck and now I am barrelling up on you as fast as I can fold.

Lets see 38 days to take you down - you'll make a million before me but not be in front for much longer .....

now to go and watch more "Pinky and the Brain" to get ideas about global domination ........

What are we going to do tonight Brain?
    edited July 2005
    DanG wrote:
    What are we going to do tonight Brain?

The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try take over the world.