edited July 2005
    ????
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    ya lost me there rivers
    :scratch:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited July 2005
    I think he's suggesting that rather than making post after post just minutes apart to add new information, you could edit your most recent post to reflect the updated info.

At one point you had eight posts in a row. It would make it easier to read (and easier for us to help you) if you had done something like this:
    I found it, its called multimounter :wtf: but anyways do you mean the nero explorer or windows explorer. im thinking nero's but I'll probably have found it by the time you post. Hopefully this works.

EDIT:

XP proprietary little built-in. nothing fancy, I didnt even know it could handle CD-RW's???, but how could the disc have been erased if it says that only 11.9 mb is free??? and he said he didnt, he doesnt know a lot about computers but I think he knows enough to know what he did.

do you want me to physically send the disc to you or send an ISO if I cant figure it out here.

holly crap, i went to nero and said continue multi session and it found seven sessions on the disc right now, I just gotta access them, gett em of off there and stick 'em on a trusty CD-rw.

hmmmmm....I thought maybe it'd let me access a track and I could get the files off of there a track at a time, but it said "Error reading disc, disc may be corrupt"

I tried the first track on the first session instead of the first track on the last session and it opened it up, but the files were showing as a piece of paper with a dog-eared corner and a red "X" over it. and I couldnt copy the files anywhere. There is one track per sesion. Any ideas???

So this proves that the disc has not been erased. I just need to get the files off of it.

how does the multi mouter work? I cant figure it out. I modified the reg key corectly and put both files in the right folder and sent the reg key to the reg. but how do you view the sessions?

I'm not hollering at you, just trying to advise you on the best way to get help. If there are no responses for a day or two it's OK to bump your own thread - just don't do it every ten minutes. :)
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    heh he h heh....spose your right...Ill do that in the future ;D