Trouble with new monitor...help!

RiversCuomoRiversCuomo Missouri New
edited July 2005 in Hardware
Hello, I get my new monitor and speakers a day early. Anyways, I have my new monitor and in the bottom middle it looks blurry. You cant really tell with it just sitting there but if text is displayed in that part it looks really blurry. Ive tinkered with all kinds of setting and still cant seem to fix it. I started up World Of Warcraft and played it for about 10 minutes and it looked AMAZING. No blurring what so ever. Please post any help you can give!
Thank you,
Kyle
EDIT: I tried moving the computer(its right next to my monitor) I moved it about 3 feet away and didnt notice a different so i just put it back.
Alright, been messing around more with it. Ive noticed that its only Windows interface that looks blurry. My games look fantastic, webpages look fine, I opened up notepad and typed a page and all the text looks fine. all i can say is WTF? The tabs at the bottom(like when you have something minimized) are blurry. The ones in the middle mostly. When i right click and look at the menu that comes up(with properties and such) it is all blurry only if i right click in the middle and right side. It looks fine on the left side. what the hell

EDIT 2: Alright, I increased the refresh rate to 85. it was at 60 from my old monitor.....I feel smart! everythings good now. gees, what a jackass...thats what i get for not knowing anything about monitors :shakehead
Laugh with me not at me :bawling: