SM LAN folding experiment

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited July 2005 in Folding@Home
We decided that for the entire event, we're going to try to get every computer here folding under a unified name, to see what kind of production we can output as a group.

The net team score shouldn't really be affected (well, except there will be a couple of extra computers folding -- the game servers), but individual scores may drop slightly for the next 4-5 days.

The folding username will be SMLan

So, i guess "welcome" SMLan to Team 93 :eek3:

:smokin:

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    A few hundred points, with every folding client running at 1% while the games take 99%.
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited July 2005
    There will be people at the Lan that do not fold. I know of several, one I will not fold.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    Okay, it's not really political or a big deal. It's just something fun :rolleyes:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited July 2005
    I'll bet that sneaky Keebler put you up to this. :mean:

I have been trying to pass him for years and am this close to finally getting him. He's just trying to postpone the inevitable. :ninja:

...sounds like fun... :D
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    I'll start mine now since I'm within a 50 mile radius ;)
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited July 2005
    It's going to break my heart, but I'll switch over the SMx rigs on my bench before I leave.

There goes half my production... :bawling:
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    profdlp wrote:
    I'll bet that sneaky Keebler put you up to this. :mean:

I have been trying to pass him for years and am this close to finally getting him. He's just trying to postpone the inevitable. :ninja:

...sounds like fun... :D
    My machines are coming back online this weekend. You've had a break from the folding prowess of my desktop for a couple weeks. :rarr: