BF2 CD-Key Location

pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
edited August 2005 in Gaming
OK, this is the 2nd time this has happened to me with a game. I just picked up BF2 and was installing it before I left for the LAN and what do I find but NO CD KEY IN THE BOX. God that pisses me off. Will someone who owns BF2 tell me where the CD-Key is located on the box before I go back to the store?

Comments

• pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    Found it, the liars put it on the back of the manual rather than in the case like they said..... I'm gonna go sit in the corner now.
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    Same thing happened to me. I got all irritated and happened to glance down at my desk where the instruction manual was...
  • MountainDewMountainDew Kentwood, MI
    edited July 2005
    I accually did that last night, I was frantically searching for it, I thought I'd be gameless for the LAN. Back of the case? I think not.
  • RiversCuomoRiversCuomo Missouri New
    edited August 2005
    pseudonym wrote:
    Found it, the liars put it on the back of the manual rather than in the case like they said..... I'm gonna go sit in the corner now.

whew man, was i heated when i couldnt find my key! I looked on that damn box for about 5 minutes. Took the cover off of the case and looked behind it, stared at the case hoping maybe they inscribed it in the case, turned it upside down and around. WTF? the damn thing says the key is on the case. I got pissed and sat there with my arms crossed. My friend looked through the manual(which i did 53 times) and saw the key.
  • FormFactorFormFactor At the core of forgotten
    edited August 2005
    pseudonym wrote:

Yup same thing happened to me. I cursed at EA and Dice a whole bunch for 5 minutes or so, than finally found it.

Ya know what else they lied about? When you are done installing the CD version of the game, and its like "do you want to play now?" and u click yes it tells you to put CD 2 in. So I Put CD 2 in and click retry. Again it tells me to put CD2 in. More cursing ensues. I figure maybe Ill try disc 1. And sure enough CD 1 gets the game going.

Very sloppy and hasty packaging. :rolleyes: