SM10 Terrifies The Toaster!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited July 2005 in Milestones
Folding as Icrontic10 under the able guidance of SuperHost MrBill, one of our early SMx rigs has just reached a major major milestone.

For you newer members of Team 93, I'd like to provide a little background information on this rig. This computer began Folding in the Fall of 2002. Unfortunately, there were some problems along the way and the rig was lost to the team shortly thereafter, having completed a mere 6,244 points; 409 WU's; and was ranked 211th on the team.

In January of 2004, our teammate MrBill donated an entire computer to pick up the torch and carry on her name. Any Host of an SMx rig can and should take great pride in their service, but a SuperHost like MrBill can be excused if he is just a wee bit prouder than most. Today, SM10 stands at 1,063 WU's completed, ranks a highly respectable 140th on Team 93, and has racked up 50,000 big fat points.

Great job, Team 93!

attachment.php?attachmentid=5575&stc=1

Comments

• NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    edited July 2005
    Yay, a toaster! Good Job!
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    :wow2:

Did I say wow? It should be

:wow:
  • MrBillMrBill Missouri Member
    edited July 2005
    Thank you for the kind words Prof! It is an honor to be a SM host. I am just like every other dedicated member with the priviledge of hosting a SM box.

I'm looking forward to SM10 reaching the next milestone! :)