tcith Lacerates 900,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited August 2005 in Milestones
We've gone through just about every superlative in the dictionary for our man tcith. Truly incredible job, buddy!
900K In An Awesome Way!!!!!!!
:respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect:
attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1

Comments

• DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    Awesome work tcith! :thumbsup:
  • tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
    edited August 2005
    Thankyou ....

and here I am on the home stretch .... and I've just shoveled a little more coal into the boilers as I steam for the finnish line (well at least the million point one)
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    WAY TOO CLOSE, but congrats anyway!!! Keep it up and you'll be flying past me in no time. :thumbsup:
  • tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
    edited August 2005
    QCH2002 wrote:
    WAY TOO CLOSE, but congrats anyway!!! Keep it up and you'll be flying past me in no time. :thumbsup:

and it begins - um did I happen to mention that I added twentyfour P4 3.2Ghz HT machines with 512Mb each three days ago to my farm? :rolleyes:

I hinted at it in this thread the other night AFTER i SET THEM UP

and they have begun to dump their precious units ..(evil manical laugh)

;D