SM2 - Extended Downtime?

shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
edited August 2005 in Folding@Home
Anyone know what's the deal with SM2? It's not turned in a WU since the first week of July.

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    I asked prime to e-mail him. I don't have contact info for him and his options won't let me e-mail him through the board.
  • edited August 2005
    I just looked in the members list and red hasn't visited the forums since 2/1/05 either. :scratch:

Good luck getting prime to do that; I tried to get someone last year to do that with one of the deadbeats that stole an SMx rig and it didn't happen. :shakehead
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    :shakehead

i hope that wasn't directed at me.... I actually did email him, both of his addresses, and posted about it in the folding staff forum. I guess nobody saw that :mad:

I emailed both the addresses he had listed in his profile:

redoulent@comcast.net
    redoulent2@comcast.net

both rejected as "not our customer"

so obviously he doesn't have comcast anymore

Anyone know his real name? He lives near me.
    Posted on July 25th
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited August 2005
    There have been at least five Folding Staff members who have tried to get hold of him. Either he doesn't want to be contacted, or he is having a serious problem which is preventing it. This time last year I was very sick and no one could reach me for a while. Let's hope it's nothing like that in this case.
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    He still seems to be turning in WUs but that doesn't really prove anything, it could be on someone elses machine... ( http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=21575 )

He has "Proud host of Icrontic2 for Folding@home Team #93" in his Rage3D forum sig so that kinda points that he doesn't seem like the sort to do a runner, but in a general websearch and looking around forums he seems to have disapeared entirely... :skeptic: