FS: Nintendo DS w/ Games and Extra's

RWBRWB Icrontian
edited September 2005 in Trading Post
My Nintendo DS was bought back just after Christmas, I've barely played it and have had it stored away in my Closet most the time. I think the most I ever used it was when I got Need For Speed Underground and went to Dallas for a visit. So yeah, it's pretty much like new :p

What you get(thorough list):
Nintendo DS W/ a Stylus and Wrist Strap with Thumb Stylus thing
Metriod Prime Hunters(Demo) - DS Game
Need For Speed Underground 2 - DS Game W/ Manual and Box
Super Mario 64 - DS Game W/ Manual and Box
Final Fantasy I & II Dawn of Souls - Advance Game W/ Manual
Nintendo DS Carry Case - Plenty of room to store your new DS and goodies
DS Recharger - BTW the system runs for hours!

Pictures coming as soon as I find my Camera.

Notes: The DS and all items sold are in excellent condition as will be confirmed by pictures. The DS has only a couple minor scratches that you'll have to look for to find on one area. The pictures will show you what I mean. The case holds the system nice and firmly, I wouldn't have any worries with this case as it's very well sewn and of good nylon material. I'm sure I could drop this thing from several feet up and have the DS come out without a scratch. The case has a wrist strap and a shoulder strap. Everything is zipped up tight.

I would like to sell the whole shabang for $160 Shipped, I'll accept only a Money Order or some other form of assured payment(no checks of course). Willing to cross ship with known trusted buddies and members of S-M. U.S. Shipment only, unless you're willing to pay the extra money.

My HeatWare is "Ranger Loki", it has been a while since I last traded :)

I hope I didn't leave anything out ;)

BTW I'm selling this and soon other items becuase I'll be leaving my job and need the money :(

UPDATE, found the case for NFS:U2 and adjusted price.

Comments

• RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    Lowerd price to $170.... that's a semi-new DS, two games, and extra's shipped. :thumbsup:
  • PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    I'll spread the word, if I could justify spending htat much myself I would. But I am the broke!
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    Thanks Gravite2090! :thumbsup:
  • entropyentropy Yah-Der-Hey (Wisconsin)
    edited August 2005
    I may talk to my brother about splitting the cost when he gets back tomorrow. I think one of these would be cool, if only for novelty's sake (we've owned every Nintendo system, barring the Virtual Boy). We'll see :)
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    I just found teh NFSU2 case.... this system is still for sale. If anyone wants to negotiate for it. I'll welcome it and give it serious thought.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    I went ahead and adjusted the price as well... This is a system with added games for the price of a new system without. :thumbsup:
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    This is pending someone's paycheck :thumbsup: