Been away for a while................

SiggySiggy Sydney Australia
edited August 2005 in Folding@Home
................been really busy at work trying to get the business into profit! not really going great but surviving.

I have had to turn off the Pcs at night and this has been reflected in my production - sorry guys - but at least I made it to Page ONE!!

On another off topic note - what has happenned to the help sections? I have noticed that there are so many people no longer getting any........help that is!

I had a serious prob with one of my PCs and was unable to find help on the forum - this is a first and I am wondering if members are leaving, no longer helping, or just fed up with all us people!

Anyway I will pop in when work allows, and I will continue to fold quietly in the background!

Cheers to all

Siggy

Comments

• botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited August 2005
    Hi Siggy, nice to see you. I don't know about less help being available, the spyware forums alone do more work than some car manufacturers. Is it nice on page one? I seem to have been on the verge of getting there for ages, one step forward, two steps back.
  • SiggySiggy Sydney Australia
    edited August 2005
    Hey Bothered,

You are so close, 103 - just a little further to go.

Or just do what i do and adjust the filter to only show active members and there you are on Page 1 ;D Position 92!!!

Well Done!!!
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited August 2005
    I think what bothered said about the SVT Forum being overworked is right on target. Throw in the fact that August is a busy month for vacations and it can be really tough. I'd expect things to be hopping again come back-to-school time in a few weeks.

Good to see you again. :)
  • SiggySiggy Sydney Australia
    edited August 2005
    Thanks Prof, and Bothered,
    I wasnt criticising, I was really just curious. Usually I have been able to get help almost straight away, and I have never seen so many threads with no replies at all, I guess I was worried that the experience had left the forum, or was tired of helping so many new people.

Anyway i will try and pop in more often, hopefully when I finally get to 150,000!!!!

cheers guys

Siggy
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    Hey siggy! Nice to see you :)

Hey my offer still stands - you fly me to australia for a weekend, and I will set you up rock solid :D:D
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited August 2005
    Siggy wrote:
    Hey Bothered,

You are so close, 103 - just a little further to go.

Or just do what i do and adjust the filter to only show active members and there you are on Page 1 ;D Position 92!!!

Well Done!!!
    I may have to do that, and thanks, I did a projected score for 365 days and I was still on page two! So many speedy folders coming through.
    :) It's all good.