lookin for a 6800GT

airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
edited August 2005 in Hardware
Im lookin for a 6800 gt that has been refurbish for around $200 if its over that by about $25 its fine, but im lookin for one, id like to find one by leadtek because of the huge heatsink they use but any will work.

If you find one on newegg id appreciate a link

Comments

• tmh88tmh88 Pittsburgh / Athens, OH
    edited August 2005
    I think the cheapest 6800 gt is no less than about $280, even on newegg. You could get a regular 6800 with 128mb's for about $190 on there. I know theres a good evga 6800 on there, ill find a link
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    im talkin a refurb, i know that 6800 GT's are around $300 but i found a refurb last night on newegg for $210 but it sold out, im just needin some help findin another one cause i cant watch all the time.
  • tmh88tmh88 Pittsburgh / Athens, OH
    edited August 2005
    Oh sorry, i missed the refurb part. Ill check right now for some cause I'm not doing anything important :)
    edited August 2005
    thanks
  • sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited August 2005
    this should probably go in the Deal Depot or Help me Find a Good Deal
  • FormFactorFormFactor At the core of forgotten
    edited August 2005
    Might want to search the http://www.slickdeals.net forums.

I have gotten some unbelievable deals there,
    edited August 2005
    yeah but no many people go their, i had it on hardware dicussion, but some one moved it. tryin to get as much attention as possible cause im loookin to buy this asap.

EDIT, I went to sick deals to no avail...
    edited August 2005
    come on...no ones scouted one out, im broadening my search to radeon x800 XT and X800 XL. if some one finds one of these vid cards gimme a pm with a link or post here, either or...PLEASE...
  • jradminjradmin North Kackalaki
    edited August 2005
    Why not get a brand new 6800 (non GT) then flash the bios to a GT opening the hidden pipes? Hell of a lot cheaper honestly.
  • celchocelcho Tallahassee, FL Member
    edited August 2005
    i've got an agp 6800 non gt 128mb (the bfg 6800 oc) that i successfully unlocked the additional pipelines on. i'm going to sell it soon anyways now that i'm building a new machine. you're probably looking for pcie, but if you're looking for agp and are interested, let me know.
  • sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited August 2005
    Ygpm
    edited August 2005
    im lookin for agp, im on the trailing edge here. ill send you a pm.