How to submit news?

QCHQCH Ancient GuruChicago Area - USA Icrontian
edited September 2003 in Community
I have tried to submit News a few times and found that the articles sit for a fair amount of time and after several messages / emails, they get posted. I am I missing something? I think these articles/ New threads are important or at least intresting.

How are we to submit news?

Comments

• ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    QCH...

The news submissions forum is checked by the news posters as they visit. Like all things, it does take time to process if no-one is about ;)

Thankfully, this "ad-hoc" system is gonna change. It was only ever designed as a temporary fix. With the much revised frontpage due in a matter of weeks (and it's automated processes), things like this will be alot easier to track :)

News submissions are important to us :)
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    Heh, I always just use the "hassle Spinner" technique, seems to work quite well......

NS
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    NightShade737 said
    Heh, I always just use the "hassle Spinner" technique, seems to work quite well......

NS

;D;D:thumbsup:
  • SpinnerSpinner Birmingham, UK
    edited September 2003
    NightShade737 said

NS

Indeed.

QCH2002, I sent you a PM also (in response to yours) before I saw this thread. Sorry for the delay, it takes me about half an hour just to find the bloody submissions forum these days.:D ;)

Easiest way to make sure your news gets looked at, at the earliest possible time, is to just take a leaf out of Nightshade's book, and PM and email me till your news article is looked at.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    Thanks guys... I was up REALLY late working on SM19 and I must have dosed for a while. One of my other personalities must have posted this. But now I know.
  • TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    No wonder why my replys in the news never shows up.

In a way, its good though since News should be left as news. Maybe a new thread in news could automatically trigger a new thread in whatever forum it belongs for discussion? Can a hack like that be done?