Mudd's sell stuff to buy more sale!

edited August 2005 in Trading Post
I just put in service a Pentium M based system into my folding farm and I need to sell what it replaced. This is what I presently am selling off:

A7N8X-Dlx rev 1.04 mobo - Like a majority of the first release nf2 boards, this one won't run 200 fsb stable. The board hasn't been physically modded in any way however, so with volt mods for the NB it might stabilize. I've had it running stable at 188-189 fsb though. I also added a 40X20mm Fonsan (Delta) fan to the northbridge and AS3 was used on the NB. I have all the stuff for this mobo, manual, extra usb ports, firewire and game port addons. I never had any luck with the 3com onboard lan but the nvida onboard lan works just great. I will even make a new drivers disk for it if requested.

Unlocked XP2500-AQXDA-0314 - This processor has run at over 2300 MHz folding for the last few years without missing a beat. It's the old style XP too, which is very easy to mod multi's on. It has been modded to a 16 multiplier because it used to run in an old KT266A mobo which didn't have any pci divisors past the 133 fsb ones. It can be adjusted down to a 13 multi on the Asus board in bios though, which works out well on the Asus board. Of course your overclocking mileage may vary due to case airflow and psu used, but I'll guarrantee that it will run at 2133 MHz (133 X 16) with only 1.65v vcore.

Swiftech MC462 heatsink with an 80mm Vantec Tornado, with a 3 speed TT speed selector switch. With the Tornado set to medium it's not too noisy to me but that's a personal call. This setup yields folding temps in the high 30's to low 40's for me. This is the original big Swifty and it is still hard to beat for cooling and I find it much easier to keep clean than the newer ones with the finned pins. The mobo standoffs also have nyloc nuts, so you don't have to worry about them turning when trying to mount or dismount the hsf. The TT 3 speed switch has enough balls to hang with that Tornado without burning out and let's you be able to run that godawful hairdryer at more reasonable speeds. ;D

I am asking [strike]$110[/strike] $100 delivered parcel post for this setup in the US. As of now, I don't plan to part this out.

Here's some pics:

Comments