Mancunian Confounds 15K

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited August 2005 in Milestones
You'd be hard pressed to find a more enthusiastic teammate than our pal Mancunian. Thanks for being a great guy around the forums, as well as being a consistent Folding force.

Sweet! :thumbsup:

:fold:
:fold::fold:
:fold::fold::fold:
:fold::fold::fold::fold:
:fold::fold::fold::fold::fold:

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    A
    W
    E
    S
    O
    M
    E
    :smokin:
  • MancunianMancunian Manchester, UK
    edited August 2005
    Thanks for those lovely kind words, Prof. And yours too QCH. I appreciate them very much and, despite a few teething problems lately, am still folding as enthusiastically as ever. Hoping to get my own machine back up and running in the not TOO distant future and then I'll be folding on TWO machines! :)

(Just to remind you my own PC 'collapsed' a month or two ago. Still not sure why. A friend kindly gave me one of his which I'm using now but slower than my own - 1.7MHz as opposed to my own 2.4MHz - but at least it kept me going so I'm very grateful to him indeed!)

And apologies for not having been around the forums as much lately as I did before but hope to rectify that in due course too. It's not the same not being in contact with the many friends I've made since I started folding here and heck, I miss you all guys! :p

I'm sure you all know how it is when sometimes we bite off more than we can chew and then there aren't enough hours in the day to do all the things you want or need to do. Still better that than sitting around bored out of my tree I suppose. ;D

So take care and once again thanks a lot. Hope to see y'all at 20k soon! :)

:smokin: