1337est Monitor Evar!

FormFactorFormFactor At the core of forgotten
edited August 2005 in Hardware
And a sweet machine to go with it.

Its on ebay now. Check it out!

Comments

• sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited August 2005
    i put in two bids just for the hell of it - $7,299 and $7,399. I'm not winning, but my proof is in the bidding history ;D
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    That's kinda wrong, to purposely bid on something that you have no intention of buying. You artificially bumped the price up by $200 for that thing :(
  • GrayFoxGrayFox /dev/urandom Member
    edited August 2005
    That's kinda wrong, to purposely bid on something that you have no intention of buying. You artificially bumped the price up by $200 for that thing :(
    You think thats bad you should see his ebay auctions. (He bumps up the price and max's everyone out ;D )
    edited August 2005
    That's called bid shilling. If ebay ever finds out, they will not only ban his account, but depending on how far they investigate it, possibly prosecute.

It kinda ruins the spirit of ebay and makes it worse for everybody who uses ebay :shakehead
    edited August 2005
    lmao goodie too-shoes :p if they put a max of $x.xx, then they're willing to pay that much for it. It's not like I'm making them pay more than they wanted to...

Why are you all of a sudden just flaming me all the time, gray?

edit: I'm sure you guys are happy that I'm the high bidder now ;D
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    lmao goodie too-shoes :p if they put a max of $x.xx, then they're willing to pay that much for it. It's not like I'm making them pay more than they wanted to...

Why are you all of a sudden just flaming me all the time, gray?

edit: I'm sure you guys are happy that I'm the high bidder now ;D

Probably because he's not afraid to say what many of us are thinking half the time. Don't be a twit and shill bids.
    edited August 2005
    GrayFox wrote:
    You think thats bad you should see his ebay auctions. (He bumps up the price and max's everyone out ;D )
    yeah and when its YOU that bid on some of my items, that means you're guilty of it too. So quit searching through all the threads that I post in and putting in flames/mean comments towards me.

I think its also wrong to take XP Professional Product Keys from computers at your school, GrayFox.

Yeah unless you're perfect, don't come in here accusing other people of doing something wrong.
    Thrax wrote:
    Probably because he's not afraid to say what many of us are thinking half the time. Don't be a twit and shill bids.
    and you just come in this thread to post some dumass comment like that... really helps out :thumbsup:
    edited August 2005
    children, children!

You're both grounded from the internet! :rolleyes:
    edited August 2005
    I retracted my bid. You can all climb back into your caves now and continue hibernating through the winter.

Yours Truely,
    -Twit-
  • jradminjradmin North Kackalaki
    edited August 2005
    As far as I'm concerned...it being a Dell makes it worth about $0.02
    edited August 2005
    I think its tacky looking. If someone was going to make one that big with 8 monitors, then maybe take out all the black casing and just put the lcd displays together. I would hate to have that - have black bars running between all the sections of the screen :rolleyes:
  • GrayFoxGrayFox /dev/urandom Member
    edited August 2005
    I think its also wrong to take XP Professional Product Keys from computers at your school, GrayFox.
    Are you high ?

Those keys dont work on pirated copys.

Also all of the machines in my house now have legit copys of xp home or pro on them.(after microsoft locked pirated copys out of updating)
  • macdude425macdude425 Mr. Roger's Neighborhood
    edited August 2005
    You better be careful there Pilot...comments (and flames) like this helped get you banned from Tech-Forums the second time.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    and you just come in this thread to post some dumass comment like that... really helps out :thumbsup:

I do my very best to dispense joy, ire, sarcasm, and harsh truths wherever I go. I'm glad I could be of assistance.
    edited August 2005
    macdude you have absolutely nothing to do with this. you're just following my posts now too... well QUIT!! :shakehead :mad:
    edited August 2005
    I see this has nowhere to go but "ridiculous"

:rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.