I need a laptop

edited August 2005 in Trading Post
Hello everyone i am looking for a laptop with 2.0 processor<> 15.4" screen
128mb graphics card <>512 ddr sdram (1x512) memory<> 80 gb 5400 rpm
hard drive <> dvd/cd burner <> 54g(TM) integ. broadcom 802.11b/gWLAN & bluetooth<> 9 to 12 cell battery<> and a good 2 year warrenty one that covers (lol) and of course windows xp home edition <> and if i could a 6in1 card reader i know it sounds like a lot but i want one to the almost exact specs i can build it or if anyone knows where i can find a pre built one that would be cool but i need it like asap time is very very important so if anyone knows of any places or websites that i might be able to try all advice is very helpful i am look spend no more than i have too thanks

Thank you
Lizzy
Have a wonderful day and an even better one tomorrow :confused:

Comments

• RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    powernotebooks.com is fairly cheap, plus alot of folks around here own laptops from them and love them. I wanna get the 2:21 myself, or G:6 I think it is.
  • edited August 2005
    thanks for the advice i will check it out do you know the estimated build time ? i am looking to get one with in 5 days or so (lol) i may seem impatiant but i really need it asap lol but thank you for your advice..

Thanks
    Lizzy
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    I think it's going to be difficult to buy one anywhere online and expect to get it in five days, unless you pay a hefty sum for things like sped-up order processing and overnight shipping. I would expect two weeks to be more reasonable.

If you need it that fast, you can go to a retail store like CircuitCity or Best Buy, but you will pay much higher prices and will end up with what I've heard described as inferior customer service.

If you e-mail someone at powernotebooks, they can give you an estimate on build time and they're quite helpful.