w00t! Finally went RED for the first time!

edited September 2003 in Folding@Home
EOC got their stats going at the right time for me. I finally made it to red for the first time today at noon.:thumbsup:

YAY ME!!!!;) :celebrate

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    Top 6 in the red! :thumbsup:

//edit: um... I think because the stats were down for three days it is counting 3 days in 1 for stats... that might've caused the jump.
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    General Keebler said

//edit: um... I think because the stats were down for three days it is counting 3 days in 1 for stats... that might've caused the jump.

shhhh...

WtG mang!111!1!7
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited September 2003
    General Keebler said

Keebsie, Keebsie, Keebsie... :p

The color-coding refers to the last week's production. Look at your weekly average, like mine it should be fairly consistent with what you would have expected.

Way to go, Doc! :respect::fold:
    edited September 2003
    No, I mean it is counting 9 days production instead of seven. The two days that didn't have updates didn't even register as days.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited September 2003
    ...but it does show the two "zero" days in the graph, though not in the "Last 7 Days Production".

I am going on the basis that every other team member I've checked (5 or 6, including myself) show weekly averages consistent with past production. It's possible he benefited somewhat from the averaging, but if that were true we should all be seeing a nice jump for the week.

Mudd, your just going to have to do it again to prove me right! :vimp:

:thumbsup::fold:
  • edited September 2003
    I'll try to prove you right, prof.:D I think that I might be able to squeeze red production while I'm in from work at least, but I back off the SSE on my Tbred B/Barton rigs when I go offshore for reliability.
    edited September 2003
    hmm, that could be right. I was basing it off the Last 7 days production, because i checked my stats 10 seconds before they went down for updates so I couldn't look at any others.

Regardless, WTF mudd!! :cool:
  • BDRBDR
    edited September 2003
    My stats for the week seem to be in line with what I was running.
    It seems to have evened itself out.

Congrats to Muddocktor

:thumbsup::cool2:

In another week I'll be in the top 100 and on the front page :fold:
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited September 2003
    Mine seem ok with that statsman says.
  • MikeP928MikeP928 New Joisey
    edited September 2003
    WTG, Mudd! Hope to join you guys in the red club again, real soon!
  • BDRBDR
    edited September 2003
    Muddocktor, you're in the

RED again!

:thumbsup:
  • FormFactorFormFactor At the core of forgotten
    edited September 2003
    congrats!!
  • TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    Great job Muddocktor!

<strike>I´m trying like hell to get into orange</strike> . 3 gigs added the last 3 weeks, another Barton @ 2.6-2.7 gigs coming up.

Did it! W00T!
    red.jpg 24.5K
  • BDRBDR
    edited September 2003
    Great job Mackanz! :thumbsup::cheers:
  • JimboraeJimborae Newbury, Berks, UK New
    edited September 2003
    Congrats to both :)
  • BDRBDR
    edited September 2003
    Hey Jimborae!
    Nice to see you posting _and_ folding here. :D:thumbsup:
  • CammanCamman NEW! England Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    Oh my, BDR, I don't know who you are really, just seen you posting around, but CURSE YOU! :D I finally add a bunch of rigs to my folding arsenal and see people dropping off my "Threats" list, but there you are, still, at the top, so I add some XP 1700s and a P4 2.0, but theyre you are at the top of my Threats list and very rapidly moving to over take me, I noticed you topped over 2500 points this week, ACK!

hehe, just something I need to get off my chest. But in all seriousness, good job with the crazy production numbers!
  • BDRBDR
    edited September 2003
    Camman said
    Oh my, BDR, I don't know who you are really, just seen you posting around, but CURSE YOU! :D I finally add a bunch of rigs to my folding arsenal and see people dropping off my "Threats" list, but there you are, still, at the top, so I add some XP 1700s and a P4 2.0, but theyre you are at the top of my Threats list and very rapidly moving to over take me, I noticed you topped over 2500 points this week, ACK!

hehe, just something I need to get off my chest. But in all seriousness, good job with the crazy production numbers!

;D

Hey Jimborae, tell Camman that I am a meek and mild feminine folder and pc builder. ;D

and I was just wondering what I could add to my arsenal...
  • JimboraeJimborae Newbury, Berks, UK New
    edited September 2003
    Camman, you're about to beaten by the fastest, femine, folder in the West. Be a man, bend over & take the beating but make sure you enjoy it :)

There you go BDR..... job done. Meek & mild you ain't, damn fine rig builder you are :)

Regards

Jim
  • BDRBDR
    edited September 2003
    Hahaha! Thank you Jimborae.

:vimp:

(now how much do I owe you? ;D )
  • CammanCamman NEW! England Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    you ruthless folders and your internet hooligans, arrr! :D
  • BDRBDR
    edited September 2003