Anyone here play Star Wars Combine (a SW MMORPG)?

SquillSquill Chesterfield, Va
edited August 2009 in Gaming
Here's the link to the site if you don't play it www.swcombine.com it's a pretty cool game from what little I played. It's a MMORPG that's more text/image based. But it seems pretty cool so far. It allows you to be pretty much any race in the Star Wars universe. If your a big Star Wars fan like I am, I think you should check it out, and if anyone does play it my handle is Squill Tepes.

Comments

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    I joined a while back, and after generating my character (which they were very elitist about), I couldn't really find anything for my character to do, I was in some kind of room... and there were other rooms... but nothing in the rooms... It lost my interest pretty quick, and then I forgot about it... Maybe I'll give it another shot.
  • SquillSquill Chesterfield, Va
    edited September 2005
    Yeah I lost interest in it quickly too, then I came back a few weeks after I created my character and found out how to get out of that building and it's pretty cool.
  • edited August 2009
    Squill wrote:
    Here's the link to the site if you don't play it www.swcombine.com it's a pretty cool game from what little I played. It's a MMORPG that's more text/image based. But it seems pretty cool so far. It allows you to be pretty much any race in the Star Wars universe. If your a big Star Wars fan like I am, I think you should check it out, and if anyone does play it my handle is Squill Tepes.
    i cant find out how to play:confused:
  • SquillSquill Chesterfield, Va
    edited August 2009
    Woah, if I could remember 4 years ago I'd tell you :-p
  • ranmaranma Canada
    edited August 2009
    Click on the link that says "The Guide" :)