SM9 - Icrontic9 SCORES :)

Lord_NightLord_Night Piqua Ohio
edited September 2005 in Folding@Home
:D

As of 6:30pm EST SM9 has scored points,
so it is up and running now.

I just refuse to ship it back and give in to a computer, not after 20 years of technical service behind me, I will not be beaten by a system. unless I know for a fact that there is something wrong.

everytime I have threatened to send it back to Prof it runs, so now I do that once a day, and it is running. ;D;D

SO everyone SM9 - Icrontic9 is back up and folding points..

:thumbsup:

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    Do you know what the issue was?
  • Lord_NightLord_Night Piqua Ohio
    edited September 2005
    Do you know what the issue was?

have no clue, I think it has something to do with the motherboard and cpu, but its been running fine for 7 days now. no hickups, no freezes, it jsut siuts over there and plugs away, I did take ti apart again and clean it all one more time. and secured the cpu better in place, but other then that I have no idea why it was doing it or if it will do it again....

for now I am happy it is running.
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited September 2005
    Good for you, Lord_Night. :thumbsup:

Great to see you had a win. :)
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited September 2005
    At 1GHz or 750mhz?
  • Lord_NightLord_Night Piqua Ohio
    edited September 2005
    mmonnin wrote:
    At 1GHz or 750mhz?

smoking at 1ghz
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    Sweet.... We were starting to really think we gave you a lemon. Static discharge can cause problems that can hide for long periods and rear its head later. No fault to you... crap happens. One more problem and we need to get that piece of crap back to gut it. Then you can have it back... PLEASE, let us know if you have ANY other problem.

Cool? Cool!!!!

-Q