What were you scores after 1 week of Folding?

Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
edited September 2005 in Folding@Home
I know points have changes since Folding began, but I guess I'm just excited on how fast I am moving up the ladder of Folding, Push 7000points or 35 WU's in 7 days :) Is that good? I mean I hope this helps our teams overall scores, But I do know there is some sort of brewing competition here....I can smell it :)

Comments

• edcentricedcentric near Milwaukee, Wisconsin Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    Let's see, I started folding back shortly after the Icrontic team was formed.
    I was folding on a single 900TBird box overclocked to 1050.
    I think that I had about 7.4 points in my first week. Those .7 point wus were common then.
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    hmm, lets see, probably around 6 points? I think something maybe 10.8 or something (1.4Ghz T-Bird OCed).
  • JChretienJChretien Vancouver, BC, Canada
    edited September 2005
    hm i started about a year ago folding on my 3200+ and im only at 36k points...
  • DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    7000 points a week is a very good number. That kind of pointage will definately help you move through the ranks quickly.
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited September 2005
    291 - first week.

:: This serves notice to the top twenty to quake with terror and get cracking ::

Actually, if you think you are smelling competition Sledge, check out this page:

http://www.short-media.com/folding.php

The challenges are expired (?), but maybe mmonnin is still up to parting with a Lincoln or few.

Of course, they can't afford me so ... ( :bs: ) ;D
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    I think I had something in the range of 150 points my first week. 0.7 point wu's were a bit out of style by then, but not by much!
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    my first ever WU was worth 0.6 points

now we have 600 point WU's

7k in a week...darn...im lucky if i hit 7k/month ;D
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited September 2005
    My first 21 WUs were worth 2 points each, then I got a lower point value WU if I remember correctly. That was all on a 800MHz P3.
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited September 2005
    Trying to go through some old screen shots, i believe my first week gave me around 200 points.

That was on an Athlon 850.

When competition got stronger in the middle of last year, i signed my puter over to my wife Sally, hence no more points under my name.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited September 2005
    I've been a little under the weather and am still catching up, but over the next few days it looks like some of you newer guys are going to be making repeated visits to the Notable Milestones Forum.

Look for your pat(s) on the back soon. :D