dfi lanparty ut nf4 sli-dr or dfi lanparty nf4 sli-dr?

MAGICMAGIC Doot DootFurniture City, Michigan Icrontian
edited September 2005 in Hardware
whats the difference other than the non ut is 30 bucks more and comes with more crap? is it the same board?

Comments

• sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited September 2005
    it could have something to do with the UV-Reactant components on the board. Mine (nf3) is a UT, and all of the colored components on the board glow in the dark from my fans' LEDs :)

edit: I really don't think thats it... It's annoying me! Good question! I'll probably end up calling DFI if someone doesn't figure this out.
  • lemonlimelemonlime Canada Member
    edited September 2005
    Yup.. Identical hardware..

I believe the non-UT model comes with UV sleving or something like that.. save your money :D
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    good thats all i wanted to know thanks
  • sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited September 2005
    lemonlime wrote:
    Yup.. Identical hardware..

I believe the non-UT model comes with UV sleving or something like that.. save your money :D

well my UT DID come with UV sleeved cables and sata cables
  • lemonlimelemonlime Canada Member
    edited September 2005
    well my UT DID come with UV sleeved cables and sata cables

Yeah, so did my UT Ultra-D. But they actually include a roll of 'cable sleeving', for DIY type projects and the like. I think it also comes with that front 5 1/4" LED/USB device. Some people like that type of stuff I suppose, but the UT gives you what you need :)
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    i dont have a uv light and i sleeve everything in black so i dont mind not getten any of that stuff.
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    The extra $$$ mostly gets you the Front-X Box which is a real waste of cash. Otherwise the mobos are "
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    The extra $$$ mostly gets you the Front-X Box which is a real waste of cash. Otherwise the mobos are "EXACTLY" THE SAME.