Antec SL350W PSU
Antec Case

Water Cooling:
Swiftech MCW5000-A
Swiftech MCP350™ 12 VDC Pump
Swiftech MCR120 Quiet Power 120mm RAD
All 1/2" tubing
Pump->CPU Block->Rad

The system (NF7-S and XP-M) did 2.4GHz (200x12) for months stable 24/7 in my main system for over a year. Then I got my A64 setup and its been a backup for several months now. The CPU can hit 2.5 GHz but I left it at 2.4GHz. I have not really pushed it since it has been on water and I know it can go over 2.5GHz.

The Radiator is actually placed between the front bezel and the metal case and is attached to the fan which is on the inside of the case. With the tubes running through the Hard Drive cage it is not removeable anymore unless you take apart the WCing. system. The WCing setup is totally enclosed within the PC case. Cool air is drawn in through the radiator in the front and is exhausted out the back stock 120mm fan. It is much quiter than the SLK947 and TT SmartFan that used to cool the system.

This is a complete system. It folds like a monster and is stable as a rock. I would like to sell this as a system as I put some work into my first WCing setup and would like for it to stay together.

Add your own high end Video Card, Optical Drives and Hard Drive and you have one killer WCed gaming system.

I can put some pictures up but it will be Tuesday before I can put them up.

$400 Shipped Insured for the entire system. All you need to add is a HDD and a Video card to have it running. Or I can provide those for an extra $10(1.2Gb and PCI video card) for a total of $410 Shipped Insured.

Accepting Payments via: Paypal(non-CC), MO, or Check

Shipping will be USPS unless Specified or Requested

Heatware: mmonnin 16-0-0

Comments

• edcentricedcentric near Milwaukee, Wisconsin Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    OK, I have to ask. Even though I am not interested in the least.
    What FSB does it run?
    What memory settings?
    I might just need another computer......
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited September 2005
    I never really went for the highest FSB but rather a high overal MHz for folding. I ran it at 200*12 or 200*12.5. Sometimes I would be gome the entire weekend so I just left it at a stable speed where I knew it would OK all the time.

I did run it at 2-2-2-5 with this Kingston and some 2x256mb of Corsair and later with some Plat Rev 2.0.

Right now its just sitting at 12*200 and speed timings since its just folding and nothing else.

I could make ya a deal since I know it would be folding if you would be interested.
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited October 2005
    Price lowered!