Farm issue! Why are they all reading this?

Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
edited September 2005 in Folding@Home
I am getting a little bummed, as I have seen this before but they picked back up again after a few hours, but it seems 80% of my farm has this error, for over 13 hours, this is going to send me straight to the bottom 10 not top 10 :(

Is there away to get cores or something to get these babies going again?

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    Network issue or the Stanford’s Server is down... I'd say your network is the culprit. :thumbsup:
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    I dont know! everything seems to be working the other are folding and being able to send??? maybe some restarts are in order?
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited September 2005
    Stanford has several servers down at the moment. Check your logs, then go here and see if that's what is causing your problems.

This happens from time to time, but they always seem to get it sorted out quickly. :)
    edited September 2005
    Is there away to tell which server they are trying to access. also is there away to give them WU's that I can download? to keep them busy, I have almost 90% now not folding :(
    edited September 2005
    re-pharesed question, where do I get WU's for these bad boys to compile
    edited September 2005
    Issue. fixed :) ZThey are all chugging away again :)
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited September 2005
    If they are doing something like that where they cant connect to a server, first try restarting the client. That usually fixes the problem most of the time.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    Stanford must have had issues today - the whole project experienced a point surge this afternoon.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited September 2005
    Stanford must have had issues today...
    There are currently seven servers listed as "Down" or "Reject", about what it was when I posted the server link in Post #4 of this thread.

With that many servers off-line it sounds like they may (possibly) be changing something around at their end.