Quadro XF3400 BF2 problem

milo001milo001 Houston, TX
edited October 2005 in Hardware
Hi,

Just built this system with a Quadro XF 3400 and in BF2 it has large shadow blocks on moving objects.

Is ther anyone here with similar problem and solution for it?

Thanks

David

Comments

• GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    I've not heard of that before. Have you tried updating the video drivers, or perhaps trying an earlier driver release if you're already using the latest ones?
  • milo001milo001 Houston, TX
    edited October 2005
    Gargoyle wrote:
    I've not heard of that before. Have you tried updating the video drivers, or perhaps trying an earlier driver release if you're already using the latest ones?

I am using the latest drivers, and last night i tried installing the ones on the BF2 installation disk, not sure if that went fine, but it did not make any difference.
  • GrayFoxGrayFox /dev/urandom Member
    edited October 2005
    Thats a workstation card not a gamer card so don't expect compatability in your faverate games. (However 3dsm will render quicker :)
  • milo001milo001 Houston, TX
    edited October 2005
    Thanks for the info. That is what i had been told. so I shall now stop asking and live with it.

David
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    Might be worth it to gripe to nVidia. Sure, you'll probably get an automated response, or something that puts the blame back on DICE/EA Games. But, that card is very expensive, so maybe they'll be more inclined to try to solve your problem in a new driver release. Worth a shot.