Kingston HyperX PC3200/1GB (512MBx2)

edited October 2005 in Trading Post
I just bought these DIMMs as a matched pair brand new directly from Kingston on Monday and now that the project I needed them for is finished, I don't need them anymore. They're brand spankin’ new (although obviously used for a couple days) and have been Memtest’ed with 20 complete passes w/o any errors. I still have the box they came in.

Kingston part number: KHX3200AK2/1G. They sell new on Newegg for $189 before shipping. I'm selling them for $130 shipped! **SOLD**

They'll only be available until Monday (10/10/05). After that, I'm posting them on eBay.

Comments

• NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan Member
    edited October 2005
    Boy i wish i had $130 to spend on RAM right now...DAMN TRUCKS!!!
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited October 2005
    Awesome deal! If I weren't so poor I'd jump on that in a heartbeat. :thumbsup:
  • edited October 2005
    Doh! The 10th. :)

Thanks prof.
  • sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited October 2005
    how well do they overclock?
  • edited October 2005
    Honestly? I don't really know. I've been running them at stock FSB, 2,3,3,11
  • TrumandrummerTrumandrummer Taylor Michigan Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    dude awsome, i might think about this. i need more ram. my comp only has 256 mb of ram. and my dad was gonna buy more, so ill talk to him about it. :thumbsup: lol and guess what (i live kinda close) about 15 min away from detroit.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited October 2005
    Wow, Trumandrummer - you could drive over there and have it tonight. :D
  • TrumandrummerTrumandrummer Taylor Michigan Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    lol true. it was gonna be my brithday present to. so im gonna talk to my dad about it. awsome stuff.
  • edited October 2005
    Wow yeah. Taylor isn't that far from Farmington Hills at all.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    You've got PM